Senin, 06 Juni 2016

All about the Boat

Some 3 years ago I first researched this boat as a possibility to build my own boat,
Having been away from the sea for years, the need to be back on the water didnt go away.
I was lucky to have grown up on boats and skippered angling boats for most of my summer holidays.
Now, with 3 boys of my own, I want to enjoy it again and share with my boys as my Dad did with me.
The Euro 14 will be a perfect boat for us all and we will enjoy it for years to come.

The steel Kit will arrive late October 2007 and a projected launch in May 2009.
Having dealt with Bruce himself I was then passed on to the Holland base where the kit is being cut.
Dealing with Edgar, the process of making changes, specifying openings and stern gear was so easy to deal with. I thank him very much for all his efforts.


link to Actual boat specs.
http://www.bruceroberts.com/public/HTML/EURO14.htm

Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar:

 
boat design plans - Powered By Blogger